Terms & Conditions (abridged)
1. You shall clearly display the Letter of Endorsement (Busking Card) during all busking acts.
2. You shall only busk at designated busking locations after you have obtained confirmed slot(s) (by booking or balloting) within the Busking E-service.
3. You shall keep the sound level generated from your busking act at a reasonable volume (e.g. 55dBA to 65dBA).
4. You shall keep to your confirmed slots (by booking or balloting), and abide by the busking hours stipulated within the Busking E-service.
5. You shall monitor your audiences and ensure that they do not cause obstruction to pedestrian or vehicular traffic.
6. You shall comply with all applicable laws and regulations prevalent in Singapore at all times when busking.
7. You shall not display any signboards or advertising collaterals (other than your Busking Card) that are used for the purposes of touting, fundraising or soliciting for any gratuity from the public.
8. You shall not actively solicit any gratuity or sell any items/merchandise (i.e. hawking).
9. You shall not use any sound amplification device, other than those that are battery-operated.
10. Your busking act must not, in NAC’s sole opinion be offensive or obscene in nature; derogatory to or defamatory of any third party; or bring disrepute to or prejudice NAC in any way whatsoever.
11. You will be liable for and shall indemnify and hold NAC harmless from and against all claims, demands, losses, damages, penalties, expenses and liability of any kind.
You shall adhere to the complete set of busking guidelines and Terms & Conditions which can be found at http://www.go.gov.sg/busking. at all times. NAC reserves the right to revise these T&Cs at any time, at its sole discretion.